WEB 375 WEB375 Week 6 Quiz with Answers
WEB 375 WEEK 6 QUIZ (Devry)
- (TCO 8) Which category of SQL statements is most common in programming?
- (TCO 8) What controls the inserting, updating, deleting, and retrieval of data?
- (TCO 8) In MySQL, the command to create a database called inventory would be _____.
- (TCO 8) In MySQL, what command would you use to be able to manipulate data in the payroll table?
- (TCO 7) CGI stands for _____.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based