WEB 375 WEB375 Week 2 Quiz with Answers
WEB 375 Week 2 QUIZ (Devry)
- (TCO 1) When creating the script for iptables, each line must begin with _____.
- (TCO 1) The iptables option that prevents the packet from being accepted and responds with an ICMP message is _____.
- (TCO 2) DNS stands for _____.
- The software typically used for DNS in Linux is called _____.
- (TCO 2) To map domain names to IP addresses for a domain name server, which file do you edit?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based