THEO 104 THEO104 Quiz 1 Answers (LIBERTY)
THEO 104 Quiz 1 (LIBERTY)
- Jesus claimed to have the ability to forgive sins.
- The terms theophany and christophany are synonymous.
- The term “only begotten” indicates that God the Father created Jesus.
- Everyone is a theologian, because everyone has thoughts about God.
- The use of reason is discouraged in the Bible.
- Formal education is a required tool for arranging a systematic theology.
- Christ was a single and undivided personality.
- Faith is a required tool for arranging a systematic theology.
- The Bible states that Jesus was the creator of the world.
- Jesus did not allow people to worship him.
- Jesus indicates through his teachings that it is impossible to know truth.
- Jesus claimed to be a man of human origin who cried out "Make straight the way of the LORD!".
- When referring to Christ, the term "eternality" means that he is not limited by time, but has no beginning or end.
- The strength of Christianity is found in its buildings and worship services.
- When was Christianity made Rome's National Religion?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based