THEA 107 THEA107 Week 6 Quiz Answers - PSU
THEA 107 Week 6 Quiz (Penn State University)
- In which decade would you find the following sitcom: A New York executive buys a penthouse apartment, only to find out it is haunted by the ghosts of the previous owners. The ghosts then help him with his love life and stir up supernatural trouble.
- In which decade would you find the following sitcom:
Filmed in mockumentary style, this comedy follows the day to day happenings of a family as they try to navigate life and love in Oxnard, California.
- All of these are valid premises for a sitcom in the 1950s EXCEPT
- Which of the eight characters does this character most likely resemble: Tom keeps nagging his older brother, asking him for a recipe on how to make ice. Finally, his older brother looks at Tom and says, "Go to Hell, Tom!" In the next scene, Tom is seen typing "Hell" into his GPS, genuinely seeing how he can get there.
- Which of the eight characters does this character most likely resemble: Jane has a cold and finds $20 under her bed. Instead of buying medicine for her cold, she purchases a new dress.
Her friend says, "Why didn't you buy cold medicine?"
Jane says, "My dear, don't you know that it's better to look good than to feel goo
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based