THEA 107 THEA107 Week 5 Quiz Answers - PSU
THEA 107 Week 5 Quiz (Penn State University)
- Please choose the words that best fit this phrase: Tragedy shows men at their ____________; Comedy shows men at their ______________.
- Comedy that uses people falling and hitting one another to get laughs, like The Three Stooges, is known as __________________________.
- Which of these structural elements is not true of a farce:
- Comedies must have a happy ending.
- One of the main differences between Old Comedy and New Comedy is that New Comedy focuses on satirizing the government while Old Comedy focuses on romances and domestic issues.
- The foundation of all farce is that it’s based on a
- In a Farce, the emphasis is on the verbal comedy, not the physical.
- Cracker Barrel comedy is sophisticated comedy based in an East Coast mentality like Lisa Lampanelli.
- Which of these events does not happen in The Hangover?
- Kristen Wiig's was in a skit where she played Congresswoman Michelle Bachman attempting to speak Spanish in a Presidential primary debate. What genre of comedy was she performing?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based