THEA 107 THEA107 Week 3 Quiz Answers - PSU
THEA 107 Week 3 Quiz (Penn State University)
- True or False: “Romeo is sad” is an acceptable analysis of action
- True or False: “Romeo seduces Juliet” is an acceptable analysis of action
- Which of these rules is not part of David Ball’s Action Analysis Method
- In Character Analysis, the ________________________ is what the character wants through the entire play.
- No matter the character’s actions, it is never right to say a character has no _____________.
- Gathered from either the text or the artist’s interpretation the ____________________ for a character could be based on opinion or fact.
- Point-Of-View is used to see how a character views/reacts to the world around him.
- Which character do we not see in Doubt?
- At the end of Doubt, which of these events happened?
- Eugene Scribe is the father of Action Analysis
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based