THEA 107 THEA107 Week 2 Quiz Answers - PSU
THEA 107 Week 2 Quiz (Penn State University)
- The moment of peak emotional excitement, where the central conflict of the play (often between the antagonist and the protagonist) is decided one way or the other.
- The element of structure that begins the action of the play, making "this day different from any other."
- The events that occur after the climax of the play, usually tying together loose ends and showing the results of the central conflict.
- An event or interaction that increases the complications or intensity of the central conflict.
- True or False: All My Sons is structured in the style called "well-made" meaning that it is better than other forms of structure.
- The most likely protagonist of this story is:
- The most likely antagonist of this story is:
- The most likely inciting incident of Little Red Ridinghood is:
- What is the name of Joe and Kate's missing son
- Granny's role in Little Red Ridinghood is most associated with this structural element
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based