THEA 107 THEA107 Week 14 Quiz Answers - PSU
THEA 107 Week 14 Quiz (Penn State University)
- What is "the rule of three"?
- What is a "hook" in the world of stand up comedy?
- Which of the below words best fits this definition: "The thematic element in a stand up set that makes the audience align/root for the comic"
- Mark says that one of the great hooks for a comic is their voice.
- Mark discussed Rodney Dangerfield, a real life salesman turned comic, whose sadness, exhaustion, and how "shitty their life seemed to the audience," was a perfect example of this type of comic.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based