THEA 107 THEA107 Week 13 Quiz Answers - PSU
THEA 107 Week 13 Quiz (Penn State University)
- In improvisational comedy it is best to always reply “no” to any question asked.
- In improvisational comedy it is best to never argue an item or idea another character has brought in to the game.
- Contemporary Songwriting features this structure
- In Contemporary Songwriting, what section is the climax of the song?
- The “hook”s function is to tell the listener what the song is about
- Steve Broadnax and Gilbert Bailey deconstructed which popular song
- The gentleman who taught the Improvisational Comedy lesson is named......
- Whose Line Is It Anyway is an example of improvisational technique.
- Saturday Night Live is an example of improvisational comedy.
- Improv comedy falls into one of two categories:
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based