THEA 107 THEA107 Week 10 Quiz Answers - PSU
THEA 107 Week 10 Quiz (Penn State University)
- The difference between an opera and an operetta is that an opera is entirely sung through while an operetta is mostly sung through.
- Which of these elements about Cinderella Musicals is not correct?
- “Somewhere Over the Rainbow” is classified as what song structure: Somewhere over the rainbow Way up high, There's a land that I heard of Once in a lullaby.
- In a Golden Age Musical, the story is the most important, than the songs.
- In a Golden Age Musical, the _____________ allows for character development while the _____________ allows for plot development.
- A song in which a character expresses their super-objective is known as
- A song in which a character affirms their personality traits is known as
- According to Lehman Engel, which element is the most important in his six components of a good musical:
- According to Engel, all romances must be an amorous love between a man and a woman.
- Which of these elements is not part of Lehman Engel’s Six Principles of good musical theatre writing.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based