THEA 107 THEA107 Orientation Quiz Answers - PSU
THEA 107 Orientation Quiz (Penn State University)
- There are three ways in which you may search for electronic course reserves. Which of the following is not a correct search option?
- What is the call number for a reading listed in the electronic reserve?
- The e-reserves PDF’s always begin with a copyright warning and/or a citation page.
- Because the electronic reserves PDF’s are a copyrighted materials you are not allowed to print documents.
- The electronic course reserve PDf’s are best viewed with Adobe Reader.
- Plagiarism is a serious offense which Penn State University does not tolerate. Penalties for committing an act of Academic Dishonesty such as plagiarism are imposed by a university wide committee.
- What information is considered to be common knowledge?
- The only time it is acceptable to include information that is not created by you, is if the information is common knowledge.
- Plagiarism is when you claim anothers work or ideas as your own.
- If found guilty of committing plagiarism, you may be given an XF grade which is reserved for the most severe acts of academic dishonesty.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based