SS 236 SS236 Unit 5 Quiz (Kaplan)
SS 236 Unit 5 Quiz (Kaplan)
- Any legislature with two houses is referred to as
- According to the Constitution, apportionment and redistricting must occur every
- The process of allotting seats in the House of Representatives is called
- The advantage that MOST helps members of Congress stay in office is
- The only officer of the House of Representatives specifically mentioned in the Constitution is the
- The official chair of the Senate is the _____.
- All bills must be introduced by
- Individual senators can exercise tremendous power by filibustering
- When both the presidency and Congress are led by members of the same party, the government is said to be
- What is the Tenure of Office Act?