SS 236 SS236 Unit 1 Quiz (Kaplan)
SS 236 Unit 1 Quiz
- The Preamble to the Constitution begins
- Which of the following did NOT lead to American settlement in the seventeenth century?
- A social contract theory of government was proposed by
- Locke's Second Treatise on Civil Government sets out a theory of
- Indirect democracy is based on
- Republics are
- A doctrine that society should be governed by certain ethical principles that are part of nature and can be understood by reason is called
- According to the Preamble of the U.S. Constitution, which of the following is NOT an example of a function of American government?
- The fastest growing segment of the U.S. population is
- The coherent set or system of values and beliefs that shape the thinking of individuals and how they view the world, as well as their beliefs about the purpose and scope of government, is known as