SD 2550 SD2550 Final Exam Answers (ITT Tech University)
SD 2550 Final Exam (ITT TECH)
SD2550 - Application Development Using Java I
Final Exam - Study Guide
1. What layer of the MVC architecture would the file “layout.xml” be categorized as?
2. What layer of the MVC architecture would the file “QuizActivity.java” be categorized as?
3. What layer of the MVC architecture would a custom class like the file “trueFalse.java” be categorized as?
4. What core language does Android Applications build off of?
5. What is the class that your app’s main functionality inherits/develops from?
6. How was the view widgets in the layout.xml accessed through the findview function in activity?
7. What is the function that specifies quick touch interaction with widgets in the app?
8. What is the function that specifies for long touch interaction with widgets in the app?
9. What is the text modifier for the directory that specifies the landscape views of the app?
10. What system function is called at the beginning of an app’s life cycle?
11. What system function is called when the “back” button is pressed?
12. What system function is called when app instance comes back into focus?
13. What system function is called when app instance is removed from memory?
14. Where should model class objects be initialized for your app’s start up?
15. What is the base class for all android widgets?
16. What is the type of objects in the layout xml files that determine view components?
17. What attribute of an object, in the layout xml files, determines the amount of spacing surrounding an object?
18. When an error occurs in an android app and the IDE suggest it’s the R.java file, what can you do to resolve the error?
19. What is the object that allows for data to be passed across instances of activities?
20. What is the widget that allows for display of an image?
21. What is the widget that allows for display of an image in a button format?
22. What is the widget that allows for functionality like a button?
23. What is the widget that allows for text to be displayed?
24. What is the widget that allows for text to be changed by user?
25. What is the widget that allows for check mark input?
26. What is the widget that allows for a single choice amongst a RadioGroup widget?
27. What is the widget that allows for only 2 states of interaction with a button style widget?
28. When using graphics in your app, what is the drawable level you should call?
29. What layout attribute option is for view objects meant to fill an available space of the parent container?
30. What layout attribute option is for view objects meant to occupy space only for the size of the object?
31. What object has the putExtra method that allows for data to be passed between separate activities?
32. What must be done for widgets return types, accessed in your activity, since they all are retrieved as the same base class?
33. What android objects allow for loading smaller pieces of the user interface to allow adapting between phone and tablet displays of apps?
34. What is the purpose of a singleton?
35. What does the res directory stand for?
36. What is the small pop-ups in Android known as?
37. What layout allows for presentation of content either vertically or horizontally?
38. What layout allows for presentation based on other objects within the view?
39. What directory is the sub-directory drawable part of?
40. What directory is the sub-directory layout part of?
41. What is the benefit of having all your strings organized into 1 xml file?
42. When using an image for drawables, how is the file name structured?
43. What is the syntax for adding an id to a widget in xml?
44. What is the syntax for referencing a string in xml, from values.xml?
45. What is Mr. K’s favorite subject?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based