SC 250 SC250 Quiz 7 (Kaplan University)
SC 250 Quiz 7 (Kaplan University)
- The first solids that formed on the Earth were:
- Granite is a metamorphic rock.
- Shale is a sedimentary rock.
- A type of rock that is formed by intense pressure and temperature deep under the crust of the Earth is generally referred to as
- Energy flows in and out of Earth's systems.
- Periodic glaciations are caused by:
- Which of the following is not a variable used to describe the weather in an area?
- Most marble was once limestone.
- A rock that spends a few million years as liquid within the upper mantle before returning to the Earth’s crust to crystalllize will likely be classified as:
- Over long periods of time, for instance over the next 100 million years, the ocean will probably: