SC 200 SC200 Unit 3 Quiz (Kaplan)
SC200 Unit 3 Quiz (Kaplan)
- The number of wave crests that go by a given point every second is called the
- The Doppler effect describes
- Which of the following has the shortest wavelength?
- A process by which electromagnetic waves may be absorbed and rapidly re-emitted is called
- Due to the Doppler effect, when a source of light approaches an observer, the light appears to be _______ than it actually is
- Which is the highest energy wave of the electromagnetic spectrum?
- Modern medicine uses which of the following rays to destroy tumors and cancers?
- Which is associated with broadcast radio waves?
- Which type of radiation can be used to sterilize medical equipment?
- Another word for constructive interference is
- Which property of electromagnetic waves is measured in Hertz?
- Which of the following is the same for all kinds of electromagnetic waves?
- A sunburn is the result of excessive skin exposure to _________ radiation.