SC 200 SC200 Unit 2 Quiz (Kaplan)
SC200 Unit 2 Quiz (Kaplan)
- An electrically charged atom is
- Each time an electron moves from a higher energy level to a lower energy level
- Evidence for the theory that an atom is mostly space was based on research by
- When two or more atoms join together, the result is
- An electrically neutral particle in the nucleus is called
- The Hertzsprung-Russell diagram is a graphical technique used in astronomy to compare
- If the Hubble telescope detects an intensely bright region in the sky that lasts only a few days, it has probably found evidence of a
- In 1808, which person below borrowed the name 'atom' from Greek writings and described in a modern way how it is that an atom is indivisible?
- The positively charged particle found in an atom is the
- The negatively charged particle found in an atom is the
- When a very large star explodes at the end of its life, it is called a
- Democritus put forth the concept of an atom because
- Which of the following affects the life of a star?