SC 200 SC200 Unit 1 Quiz (Kaplan)
SC200 Unit 1 Quiz (Kaplan)
- One of the requirements of science is that all experimental results must be
- In science, every theory must be tested by using it to make
- Which of the following is best referred to as a pseudoscience?
- Why do scientists reject astrology?
- If a theory has been tested extensively and seems to apply everywhere in the universe, we call it
- Which of the following is not a suitable topic for the scientific method?
- Which of the following is a question which can be answered by science?
- Laws of nature can be characterized by saying that they
- Peer review in science
- Which pair are both examples of pseudoscience?
- Which of the following statements would be true of the scientific method?
- The scientific method is used every day in solving common problems. Suppose that the lights suddenly go off in your house. Which of the following is a sensible hypothesis for the lights going out?
- After repeated experiments, scientists will usually arrive at a comprehensive explanation for a problem. That explanation is called