REL 212 REL212 FINAL EXAM Answers (SPRING 2016)
REL 212 REL/212 REL212 FINAL EXAM (SPRING 2016)
- The sacred book of Islam is called the __________.
- The name for God in Islam is _________
- The ethical principle of the Golden Rule is found in
- The word kamikaze means _________
- Jesus taught spiritual lessons by telling stories called ________
- The Pentateuch refers to the _________
- The new “Arab Spring” resulted in __________
- Who founded Sikhism?
- Islam traces its ancestry to the patriarch _________
- The god of rice is known as _________
- A good example of an eccliesiastical court would be ________
- The label “new religious movement” is _________
- Reverend Sun Myung Moon founded the ________
- Jesus died by _________
- The covenant is a ________
- In Northern Ireland, interfaith efforts have attempted to directly address conflict between __________.
- Which is the Jewish holy day of atonement and cleansing?
- Which word most closely translates the Japanese word kami?
- Female initiates into the Khalsa take the surname
- Which apocalyptic religious movement was founded by Charles Taze Russell?
- Male initiates into the Khalsa take the surname
- Which was not among the three central teachings of Guru Nanak?
- Which of the following is not one of the synoptic gospels?
- Many religious require repentance from sinfulness, but Shinto requires ______
- In Islam, charity or almsgiving is known as _________
- Missionaries who spread the Christian faith in the first century were called ______
- The Rastafari religious group originated in _______
- The scattering of Jews outside of the land of Israel is known as the _______
- The biggest annual Shinto festival celebrates the _______
- The goal of religious pluralism is _________
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based