PHIL 201 PHIL201 Quiz 4 (Liberty University)
PHIL 201 Quiz 4
- Which of the following can be classified as a priori knowledge?
- Hume’s fork consisted of:
- For Locke, which of the ideas below would be a complex idea:
- According to Dew and Foreman, faith is one of the sources of knowledge.
- Plato’s forms exist apart from the physical objects that they represent in the world experienced by our senses.
- One problem with the coherence theory of truth is that it is not linked with the real world but only systems of beliefs.
- According to Plato, the process by which we know things in the world is called:
- The philosopher who believed we are born with innate “categories of understanding” was:
- An argument used by Descartes to prove Gods existence:
- The book by Plato from which we get our traditional definition of knowledge:
- In response to the Gettier Problem, Keith Lerher and Thomas Paxson revise JTB as:
- Which is not one of the ways the word “know” might be used?