PHIL 201 PHIL201 Quiz 3 (Liberty University)
PHIL 201 Quiz 3
- In Philosophy, some ideas, concepts or beliefs should be accepted on the grounds of authority, and should never be questioned.
- Which of the following is not true concerning expert authority?
- If a theory is inconsistent that means everything asserted by the theory is wrong.
- In the field of Metaphysics, wholism is the view that complex entities are identical to their component parts
- Which of the following is not a source of authority mentioned in Hasker?
- According to Hasker, a misconception that some have of libertarianism:
- One major argument for libertarianism is:
- The view that our choices are governed by whatever is our strongest motive in a given situation is called:
- According to Hasker, the main problem of theological determinism is:
- A strong argument in favor of libertarianism is the rational thought seems to require the ability to freely choose between different options and ideas.
- According to Hasker, emergentism implies that at least some non-human animals have souls.