PHI 103 PHI103 Week 1 QUIZ Answers (Spring 2016)
PHI 103 Week 1 QUIZ (Spring 2016)
- According to the authors, logic is ___________________.
- This is one way to determine if one is encountering an explanation versus an argument.
- Intellectual modesty is __________.
- According to the text, the emotions that we feel __________.
- The word “because” is __________.
- When people are engaged in analytical thinking, they are __________.
- An argument in logic is _________.
- Which of the following is likely to indicate a conclusion?
- Logical arguments __________.
- Claims have the following attribute.
- This philosopher was the first to formulate the principles of logic.
- What is a deductive conclusion that could be drawn from the following premises?
- Which of the following is the definition of logic employed by the book With Good Reason: A Guide to Critical Thinking?
- Thinking logically guarantees that __________.
- Informal logic is __________.
- An argument can have __________.
- Which of the following is an advantage of using standard form?
- The conclusion of an argument is __________.
- Which of these options is a premise of the following argument?
- An argument, as defined in logic, is __________.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based