PED 212 PED212 Week 2 Quiz Answers
PED 212 Week 2 Quiz
- Which of the following is the most common error novice teachers make in task presentation?
- Place these tasks in the correct sequential order in which you would introduce them when teaching striking with long handled instruments.
- Which of the following connected pairs of skills should be taught separately rather than concurrently?
- Which task could potentially be accomplished by a novice learner after one 30-minute lesson of instruction?
- Which lesson component goal is geared towards providing students with information on how they can advance in their overall skill development?
- Which of the following should be avoided when participating in tag games?
- Which of the following features of task presentation is NOT critical for maximal teaching effectiveness?
- Lesson plans should be infused with local, state and national standards in order to support
- Which of the following is NOT one of the components of catching?
- Which of the following is NOT a benefit of an effective demonstration?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based