PED 212 PED212 Week 1 Quiz Answers
PED 212 Week 1 Quiz
- Which of the following would likely be the most effective way to inform parents about your program
- Which stage of play does not involve children using the same materials?
- What significant historical event caused physical education programs to shift from a multi-activity approach to a structured fitness one?
- Making sure students see the connections between their actions and behaviors in the gym with those outside of their time in physical education is known as
- Of the following actions performed by children during the sub-stages of the sensorimotor stage, which is in the correct sequential order?
- During the early 2000’s, the most common argument supporting physical education was based on its role in combating and preventing the onset of __________.
- Proximodistal development means that the first part of the body to develop is the
- Determining the best ways to offer or receive help from a classmate is an example of
- Which of the following would best describe the relationship between the three learning domains of human development?
- Which of the following is NOT an attribute of Type 2 Diabetes?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based