PAD 525 PAD525 Final Exam Answers (Strayer)
PAD 525 PAD/525 PAD525 Final Exam (Strayer)
- Which of the following is most likely to be primarily governed by federal law:
- The federal courts that hear appeals from the federal trial courts are called:
- The following describes the common law:
- The following is an accurate description of state constitutions:
- Which article of the U.S. Constitution addresses the judiciary?
- In what part of the U.S. Constitution is freedom of speech identified?
- The law found to be unconstitutional in Griswold v. Connecticut was:
- What does the Ninth Amendment provide?
- On what basis did the U.S. Supreme Court find that the Equal Protection Clause applied to the federal government?
- In what part of the U.S. Constitution does an Equal Protection Clause appear?
- In Goldberg v. Kelly the U.S. Supreme Court held the following:
- According to the U.S. Supreme Court, to what extent does the First Amendment apply to state laws?
- To what extent must a religion be well established in history for its practices to be protected under the First Amendment?
- Which of the following does the First Amendment provide with respect to freedom of religion?
- The U.S. Supreme Court has held that which of the following kinds of expressions may constitutionally be forbidden by state law?
- What did the Court hold in the 1971 U.S. Supreme Court case of New York Times Co. v. United States?
- Which of the following is the most correct description of state public records laws?
- To whom does the federal Government in the Sunshine Act apply?
- Which of the following is the language from the First Amendment regarding the freedom of the press?
- The U.S. Supreme Court has held that local zoning regulations are constitutional if:
- What must a document contain for it to satisfy the Statute of Frauds with respect to a transfer of an interest in real property?
- All of the following can be registered with the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office except:
- Lost profits can properly be recovered in a contract case when
- According to the “mailbox rule” a letter accepting a contract offer is effective when
- No contract arises if the parties did not in fact agree to:
- Quid pro quo” sexual harassment is:
An employee who is “at will”:
- Under the usual state whistleblower law a public employee:
- Which of the following is the most accurate description of a basic requirement of the Americans with Disabilities Act?
- Medical expenses for injuries suffered as a result of someone else’s negligence would be considered what kind of damages?
- In a tort claim punitive damages are:
- Employers are responsible for the acts of their employees’ negligence
- The Fourth Amendment prohibits
- An agency rule that explains an agency’s understanding of the law or its regulations is known as:
- The compilation of all federal rules currently in effect is
- The federal Administrative Procedure Act was enacted in
- The federal Ethics in Government Act applies to:
- An elected public official who improperly applies public property to personal use
- Local government ethics rules tend to:
- In a mediation:
- In litigation, the plaintiff:
- Injunctive relief is:
- Which of the following is the most accurate statement of a lawyers’ obligation under their professional rules with respect to offering evidence to a court that the lawyers know to be false?
- The lawyers’ rules of professional conduct require that the lawyers’ fee always be:
- A lawyer who represented the government in a particular matter:
- Which of the following representations by a lawyer to a court during a trial would likely be a breach of the lawyer’s professional obligations?
- Local government ordinances are published:
- The most commonly used guide to legal citation within the legal community is:
- Which of the following most accurately describes how state code complications are identified with an abbreviation within the jurisdictions in which they govern:
- In an A.L.R. you would find:
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based