OPS 571 OPS571 Week 6 Quiz Answers (Phoenix)
OPS 571 Week 6 Quiz
- What is the certification when a qualified national or international standards body or similar certifying agency audits and certifies that a company is ISO 9000-compliant?
- What is the international quality management standard for quality management and assurance that is primarily concerned with quality of air, water, and soil?
- What is a reason that a company may pursue ISO-9000 certification?
- What is one analytical tool common to all quality improvement programs?
- A fishbone diagram might be found in which DMAIC category?
- What form of ISO 9000-certification is the final requirement before a company may be registered and recorded as having achieved ISO 9000 status?
- Who is responsible for performing the first-party certification audit for a supplier firm?
- Which is the international standard for quality management for automotive industry suppliers of production parts, materials, and services?
- An opportunity flow diagram would best fit in which DMAIC category?
- ISO 9000 is primarily concerned with what type of quality management standards?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based