OPS 571 OPS571 Week 5 Quiz Answers (Phoenix)
OPS 571 Week 5 Quiz
- According to Goldratt, which of the following is defined as “any resource whose capacity is less than the demand placed on it”?
- A bottleneck in a manufacturing process may be targeted and eliminated by employing which of the following?
- According to the theory of constraints which of the following can be a CCR?
- Identifying critical-to-quality characteristics (CTQs) takes place in which step of the DMAIC methodology?
- According to the theory of constraints which of the following is a FINANCIAL measurement that can be used to measure the firm's ability to make money?
- The Shingo approach to quality control depends on which of the following?
- According to the theory of constraints, which of the following would be included in the Throughput operational measurement?
- Which of the following is a focusing step of Dr. Eli Goldratt's theory of constraints?
- Statistical Process Control (SPC) and data from the actual process to statistically monitor the process over time are employed during which step of the DMAIC cycle?
- Goldratt’s theory of constraints (TOC) could be restated using which of the following?
- According to the theory of constraints, which of the following is an OPERATIONAL measurement that can be used to measure the firm's ability to make money?
- The DMAIC cycle of Six Sigma is similar to which of the following quality management topics?
- The Shingo system of quality control relies heavily on fail-safe procedures or devices called what?
- The idea that statistical methods of quality control, including six-sigma, does not prevent defects, is central to what alternative quality system?
- Which of the following are examples of Goldratt’s Rules of Production Scheduling?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based