OPS 571 OPS571 Week 3 Quiz Answers (Phoenix)
OPS 571 Week 3 Quiz
- In most cases, demand for products or services can be broken into several components. Which of the following is considered a component of demand?
- Which is the most challenging kind of supply chain to manage according to Hau Lee?
- Which of the following is considered a pure production planning strategy?
- The main purpose of aggregate operations planning is to specify the optimal combination of which of the following?
- Which of the following is an input file necessary to run an MRP program?
- Which of the following is one of the categories of manufacturing inventory?
- Which of the following is one of the main purposes of a MRP system?
- What is the effect of the lack of synchronization among supply-chain members?
- When considering outsourcing, what should firms tend to avert?
- What is another name for the fixed-order quantity inventory model?
- Which of the following is an input to the master production schedule (MPS)?
- What is the important starting point in developing a capacity plan?
- In business forecasting, what is usually considered a short-term time period?
- Which of the following is an input file necessary to run an MRP system?
- Which of the following is a perpetual system for inventory management?
- Which of the following is an essential resource that flows through a hospital supply chain?
- The text mentions several common approaches to use when developing a strategy to close a capacity gap (where utilization of a resource exceeds capacity available). Which of the following is among the common approaches mentioned?
- Which of the following forecasting methods is very dependent on selection of the right individuals who will judgmentally be used to actually generate the forecast?
- Which of the following is most closely related to the reason a firm might implement MRP?
- Which of the following is an input to the master production schedule?
- In conducting aggregate operations planning there are a number of required inputs. Which of the following are inputs considered most external to the firm?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based