OPS 571 OPS571 Week 1 Quiz Answers (Phoenix)
OPS 571 Week 1 Quiz
- Which of the following is a good example of a continuous process layout?
- Why would a company want to supply a product to preferred customers during product ramp-up?
- Why do many customers like the self-service approach to service design?
- Permeable systems are characterized by being penetrable by customers via what two forms of contact?
- A service process design flowchart is referred to as a service blueprint to emphasize what?
- Some may argue that the production-line approach may not treat the process as a service process, but as what type of process?
- For which key organizational functions are tasks and responsibilities identified for all the steps of the generic product development process?
- What is a company trying to optimize in the most common approach to developing a workcenter layout?
- According to the Service-System Design Matrix, sales opportunity has what sort of relationship to production efficiency?
- Poka-yoke is a Japanese term for a procedure that blocks an inevitable mistake from becoming what?
- Why is the planning phase often referred to as Phase 0 (Zero) of the generic product development process?
- What happens to production efficiency as the customer exerts more influence on the system?
- Using a project layout for building an aircraft, why would you want to place rivets close to or even in the fuselage?
- Even though they use different models, both the Ritz-Carlton Hotel Group and Nordstrom Department Stores are known for what?
- If an automotive service center has an issue with a car not being clean when returned to a customer, the poka-yoke corrective action might include what?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based