OMM 622 OMM622 Week 6 Final Paper
OMM 622 Week 6 Final Paper
Focus of the Final Paper
Prepare an 8- to 10-page fundamental financial analysis (excluding appendices, title page, abstract, and references page) that will cover each of the following broad areas based on the financial statements of your chosen company:
- Provide a background of the firm, industry, economy, and outlook for the future
- Analyze the short term liquidity of the firm
- Analyze the operating efficiency of the firm
- Analyze the capital structure of the firm
- Analyze the profitability of the firm
- Conclude with recommendations for the future analysis of the company (trend analysis)
Writing the Final Paper
- Must be 8 to 10 double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages) and formatted
according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page that includes:
o Course name and number o Instructor’sname
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library, in addition to the text.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.