NT 1230 NT1230 Unit 4 Problem Set Answers (ITT Tech University)
NT 1230 Unit 4 Problem Set
1. An account from the standard user token to the admin token.
2. Displayed when a regular user requires admin access.
3. Conformation of a user’s identity.
4. Suppresses the operation of all controls except the UAC Prompt.
5. Enables users to access their desktops from any workstation.
6. Grants a user a specific degree of access to resource.
7. Hosts an AD DS domain.
8. Displayed when an admin requires administrative access.
9. Placeholder for a collection of users with a similar characteristic.
10. A profile that multiple users can run simultaneously.
1. What is the term used to describe a read-only copy of a user profile stored on a network share and can have multiple users simultaneously.
2. When you create a new user account with a Use Accounts control panel, you can only add it to which of the following groups?
3. When you log onto a newly installed Windows 7 computer for the first time, why can you not use the Admin account?
4. Which of the following statement is true?
5. Which of the following actions can you NOT perform from the Control Panel?
6. Which of the following can be members of local groups?
7. Which of the following built-in Windows 7 accounts are special identities?
8. Under which of the following conditions are Windows 7 local user accounts required to use complex passwords?
9. Which of the following Windows 7 built-in local groups doesn’t provide members with any additional privileges?
10. Which of the following is the default UAC setting for a commuter that is not joined to an AD DS domain?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based