NT 1230 NT1230 Unit 3 Problem Set Answers (ITT Tech University)
NT 1230 Unit 3 Problem Set
1. A software routine, which also acts as a filter that blocks certain types of incoming and outgoing traffic, while enabling other types is called a?
2. The ____ tool provides a central access point for all of the network controls and connections on a computer running Windows 7.
3. A device that connects one network to another is called a ______?
4. The most common method for illustrating the operations of a network stack is the____, which consists of___ layers.
5. Protocols that do not guarantee deliver of their data, but do operate with a very low overhead that conserves network bandwidth are called?
6. The windows 7 command line utility that can tell if the TCP/IP stack of another stack of another system on the network is functioning normally is called?
7. The Windows 7 command line utility that enables you to generate DNS request messages and then transmit them to specific DNS servers on the network is called?
8. Most networks use ___ to dynamically assign address and configure computers to use them.
9. The Windows 7 command line utility that displays a list of routers currently forwarding packets to a particular destination is called?
10. The top and bottom layers of the OSI model are called the?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based