NT 1230 NT1230 Unit 2 Problem Set Answers (ITT Tech University)
NT 1230 Unit 2 Problem Set
1. By default Windows 7 standard users are permitted to install plug and play devices only if their drivers are?
2. The debilitating condition in which files are stored as clusters scattered all over a disk is called
3. The file system included in Windows 7 that is specifically designed for use on flash drives is called?
4. Technically speaking, you create______on basic disk and on dynamic disks.
5. In Windows 7,_______ file system is limited to volumes no larger than 32 gigabytes.
6. The digital signature of a driver consists of a _____ that is appended to the driver itself before publication.
7. To create a fourth primary partition on a basic disk, you must use the ____ utility.
8. To extend or shrink a partition on a basic disk, you must be a member of the___ or___ group.
9. The default partition style used by Windows 7 on an x86 computer is?
10. All digital signed drivers have undergone ___ testing.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based