NRS 410V NRS410V Week 1 Quiz Answers (Grand Canyon University)
NRS 410V Week 1 Quiz
- Oxygen saturation is likely to be lowest when an asthmatic with a diagnosis of pneumonia is positioned:
- Which of the following is true of the biological functions of estrone?
- In performing a physical assessment, the nurse notes the patient has a â€œbarrelâ€• configuration to the chest. This is a consequence of:
- Which of the following is true of the biological functions of testosterone?
- Ausculation of the chest reveals bilateral fine crackles in the bases bilaterally, indicating:
- Why is heat an effective means of sterilization?
- Closed drainage systems work to re-expand a lung after pneumothorax by:
- Patients with chronic renal failure usually exhibit:
- In addition to hypertension, pre-eclampsia is characterized by:
- What is the function of hemoglobin?
- Carbon monoxide binds tightly to the heme groups of hemoglobin and myoglobin. How does this affinity reflect the toxicity of carbon monoxide?
- Laboratory test results indicative of thrombocytopenia, in addition to a low platelet count, would be:
- On the normal oxyhemoglobin curve, if the Oâ‚‚ saturation is 88%, it would correlate with a PaOâ‚‚ of approximately:
- The normal pH range for blood is:
- What is the physiological function of gluconeogenesis?
- The respiratory system compensates for changes in the pH level by responding to changes in the levels of:
- Which of the following may be a reason to order an ABG on a patient?
- You are reviewing the results of an ABG. Both the pH and the HCOÂ3 values are abnormal and match. The primary problem is:
- Interpret the following ABG results. pH 7.50 pCOâ‚‚ 29 HCOâ‚ƒ 24
- Interpret the following ABG results.
- Your patient is interested in trying medication to improve low mood / depression. All of the following medications might be appropriate except:
- Therapeutic interventions focused on increasing the oxygen supplied to the heart and decreasing the heartâ€TMs demand for oxygen include:
- What is the medical application of cortisone? Cortisone is used to treat:
- Aspirin and NSAIDs are causative factors for the development of peptic ulcer disease because they:
- An intervention that would contribute toward the healing of a peptic ulcer is:
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based