MKT 305 MKT305 Quiz 4 Answers 2019 - Strayer
Strayer MKT 305 Quiz 4 Answers 2019
- According to the _____, behavior change can precede belief and attitude change.
- Karen Bates has owned several automobiles from her favorite brand. Therefore, when deciding to purchase a new car for her daughter, her brand loyalty made the decision easy. Consequently, she gifted her daughter the latest model of that brand. According to the functional theory of attitudes, this scenario relates to the _____.
- The basic premise of _____ is that consumers are motivated to maintain perceived consistency in the relations found in mental systems.
- _____ is a term that is used to describe how the appeal of a message and its construction affect persuasion.
- Which of the following best explains impulse purchases?
- The statement "I really like my new tablet computer" best reflects the _____ component of attitude.
- Nathan is diabetic. He frequently discounts the negative consequences of eating candies, which are rich in sugar. This is an example of the _____.
- The statement "I always buy that brand" is an example of the _____ component of attitude.
- On learning that customers were skeptical about the quality of the food currently being served in her restaurant, Nina started promoting the fact that her restaurant sourced only the freshest vegetables, meat, and dairy products from the market. According to the attitude-toward-the-object approach, Nina is attempting to _____.
- The statement "Automobiles manufactured by this brand are the safest" is an example of the _____ component of attitude.
- _____ are relatively enduring overall evaluations of objects, products, services, issues, or people.
- Balance theory is based on the _____ which states that human beings prefer consistency among their beliefs, attitudes, and behaviors.
- Which of the following types of effect is said to occur when material presented later in the message has the most impact?
- The attitude-toward-the-object (ATO) approach is known as a _____ which indicates that attitudes are formed holistically across a number of attributes, with poor ratings on one attribute being compensated for by higher ratings on another attribute.
- According to the functional theory of attitudes, the _____ enables a consumer to protect himself or herself from information that may be threatening.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based