MGT 500 MGT500 Week 11 Final Exam Part 2 Answers (Strayer)
MGT 500 Week 11 Final Exam Part 2
- The extent to which a person's ability and personality match the requirements of a job is called:
- An evaluation that predisposes a person to act in a certain way is called a(n)
- ____ is considered by many employees to be the most effective work-life practice.
- An overall impression of a person or situation based on one attribute, either favorable or unfavorable, is an example of
- Charismatic leaders are often ____ than transactional leaders.
- ____ means being unpretentious and modest rather than arrogant and prideful.
- Leadership is reciprocal, according to your text. This means
- ____ power comes from organizational structure and promotes stability, order, and problem solving within the structure.
- Which of the following is the administration of a pleasant and rewarding consequence following a desired behavior?
- Alderfer referred to the needs for physical well being as ____ needs.
- Which of the following theories emphasize the needs that motivate people?
- Which of these refers to the withdrawal of a positive reward, meaning that behavior is no longer reinforced and hence is less likely to occur in the future?
- ____ describe the most basic human physical needs, including food, water and oxygen.
- Information distortion or loss of message content is a major problem with
- A centralized network is one in which
- ____ are examples of channels which managers might choose to use when communicating with employees.
- Most executives now believe that important information flows from the
- A(n) ____ is a person who benefits from team membership but does not make a proportionate contribution to the team's work.
- ________ occurs when members of a team feel comfortable disagreeing and challenging one another in the interest of finding the best solution.
- A ____ is a group of employees from different departments formed to deal with a specific activity and existing only until the task is completed.
- A competitive and adversarial negotiation approach in which each party strives to get as much as it can, usually at the expense of the other party, is called
- The firm's financial position with respect to assets and liabilities at a specific point in time is shown by its
- Which of these is a financial budget that estimates cash flows on a daily basis or weekly basis to ensure that the company can meet its obligations?
- A quality circle is a group of ____ volunteer employees.
- Which of the following is a control system that measures performance in terms of after-tax profits minus the cost of capital invested in tangible assets?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based