MGT 500 MGT500 Week 11 Final Exam Part 1 Answers (Strayer)
MGT 500 Week 11 Final Exam Part 1
- The __________ model of decision-making is useful for making programmed decisions when conditions are uncertain, information is limited, and there are managerial conflicts about what goals to pursue or what course of action to take.
- The ____ is the individual who is assigned the role of challenging assumptions made by the group.
- The ____ step in the decision making process involves using managerial, administrative, and persuasive abilities to translate the chosen alternative into action.
- Which style is used by people who prefer simple, clear-cut solutions to problems?
- Which of the following is the first step in the managerial decision making process?
- Organization structure is defined as the
- ____ means that each employee is held accountable to only one supervisor.
- ____ refers to a clearly defined line of authority in the organization that includes all employees.
- Which of the following is the basis for grouping positions into departments and departments into the total organization?
- Traditionally, a span of management of about ____ has been recommended.
- A ____ change is related to the organization production process.
- Creative organizations
- The ____ approach to change implementation should be used when users have power to resist.
- A step in the diagnosis stage of organizational development in which participants are made aware of problems is referred to as
- Today's most successful companies are including ____ directly in the product and service development process.
- Which legal act establishes mandatory safety and health standards in organizations?
- ____ is the first step in attracting an effective work force.
- ____ is a systematic process of gathering and interpreting information about the essential duties.
- ____ has led to the elimination of many positions in organizations.
- Which of the following is a device for collecting information about an applicant's education, previous job experience, and other background characteristics?
- Traditional model dimensions of diversity include
- Which of the following is an invisible barrier that separates women and minorities from top management positions?
- The ability to interact effectively with people of different cultures refers to:
- The average U.S. worker, today, is ____ than ever.
- Which racial or ethnic category currently represents the largest and fastest growing minority group?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based