MGMT 3005 MGMT3005 Week 3 Midterm Exam with Answers
MGMT 3005 Week 3 Midterm (WALDEN UNIVERSITY)
- If a business sends information to its customers, suppliers, or distributors, what type of information flow is this considered?
- Which of the following is the most widely used category of twisted-pair cabling systems for data transfer in today's LANs?
- According to Porter, when there are many alternative products or services to the ones your business provides:
- A(n) _____ is providing a product or service in a way that customers value more than what your competition is able to do.
- Social media is fueled by _____ technologies.
- A supply chain management system automates the tracking of _____ and information among business processes and across companies.
- A(n) _____ system is used to fulfill and support customer orders.
- ___ is the use of a mobile device and its location to check into locations such as businesses and entertainment venues, find friends and their locations, and receive rewards and take advantage of "specials" based on location.
- What is the difference between SCM and CRM?
- Which of the following is true of ethics?
- _____ tracks inventory and information among business processes and across companies
- All organizations seek ways to build sustainable practices and processes that address the needs of the three
- Which of the following hardware tools allows you to send information to and receive it from another person or location?
- _____ is defined by Porter as offering the same or better quality product or service at a price that is less than what any of the competition is able to do.
- [a] and [b] refer to keeping the cost of purchased parts and products at acceptable levels.
- _____ is collective information that gives you the ability to make effective, important, and often strategic decisions.
- Spyware, viruses, and worms are examples of ____.
- A _____ digit is the smallest unit of information that your computer can process
- Bluetooth is a standard for transmitting information in the form of _____ radio waves.
- The "run" strategy in the RGT framework is similar in many ways to which of Porter's generic strategies?
- Jamie wants to buy a computer which she wants to use for schoolwork and writing term papers at her home. Which of the following best suits her needs?
- An ERP system is required to have a _____ database that organizes and manages information.
- _____ communications radiate information into the air, either very narrowly beamed or in many directions.
- The Web 2.0:
- _____ refers to any computer-based tool that people use to work with information and support the information and information-processing needs of an organization.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based