ME 450 ME450 Homework 3 ANSWERS (Penn State University)
ME450 Homework 3 Solution (Penn State University)
Consider the electrical network shown below.
- Derive a state space model for the network with voltages eo and ei as output and input, respectively.
- Obtain the transfer function and input/output differential equation from the state space model.
- The input voltage ei after being equal to 10 volts for a very long time, suddenly changes from 10 to 0 Volts at time t 0. Find the following quantities at t 0 :
ec , iL , and eo . Use R1 100 , R2 R3 400 , C 1F and L 0.2H .
- Solve the input/output equation for eo(t) , t > 0, using Laplace transformation
- Solve the input/output equation for eo(t) , t > 0, using Homogeneous Solution and Particular integral approach
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based