MAT 510 MAT510 Final Exam 6 Answers (Strayer)
MAT 510 Final Exam 6 (Strayer)
- Lean manufacturing, Six Sigma, Total Quality Management are some of the new systems for managing and improving an organization. What is a common theme running through these approaches?
- What is tool that can be used to detect the structure variation?
- Viewing a business as a system is important because:
- Process measurements are:
- The frameworks discussed in Chapter 4 could be considered more specific examples of:
- What does it mean if capability index Cp is less than 1?
- Control limits were originally defined at the three-sigma level because:
- The histogram has which of the following limitations?
- Non-random and unpredictable patterns on a control chart indicate:
- If my histogram appears bimodal, what tool might help me evaluate why?
- Results of regression analysis are often abused in the following ways:
- Which of the following is NOT a reason for adjusted R-Square being low?
- The best way to evaluate the validity of a statistical model is:
- If you had the following residual plots what would be your concerns regarding the adequacy of the model associated with these residuals?
- Process models are used to:
- An aspect of good experimental strategy is to study the effects of the variables
(Xs) over a wide range. This strategy increases the chances that effects will be found because:
- What should one consider when analyzing the results of an experiment?
- Which of the following purposes are served by replicating an experiment?
- This technique is used to eliminate the effects of nuisance factors (e.g., machines, day of week, and season of year) from an experiment.
- The basic reason for randomness of sampling in design of experiments is:
- We are conducting a poll for the mayoral election of a medium sized city, and found with one week before the election that the Democrat candidate is leading with 52% planning to vote for her, 46% planning to vote for the Republican, with 2% not sure. The 95% confidence interval for proportion planning to vote for the Democrat is +/- 3%. Based on this information, and making reasonable assumptions, which of the following statements is correct?
- For which of the following scenarios am I most likely to utilize a Chi-squared test?
- A local university ran a regression model on factors impacting starting job salary of employed graduates. After validating this as a reasonable model, the university noted that the regression coefficient for GPA had a p-value of .10. Which of the following would be a reasonable conclusion in this case?
- I have calculated an interval to document the uncertainty in my estimate of the long-term standard deviation I will experience in time to pay invoices in my business going forward. Baaed on this information, this should be considered what type of interval?
- What would happen (other things equal) to a confidence interval if you calculated a 99 percent confidence interval rather than a 95 percent confidence interval?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based