MAT 222 MAT222 Week 3 Quiz Answers (Ashford)
MAT 222 Week 3 Quiz
1. In the slideshow Simplifying Radicals, under media in Chapter 9, one specific condition to satisfy is to use the quotient rule.
2. In the video in Exercise 29, Rational Exponents: Evaluate the Expressions, the exponent is -4/3. How is the negative exponent handled? To change the negative exponent the presenter changes the negative to a positive by___________.
3. In the video for Exercise 3, Rationalizing the Denominator, located in the media section of Chapter 9, the presenter rationalizes the expression, and in the end, the denominator becomes_____________.
4. In equation presented in the video, Exercise 123 Applications located in the media section of Chapter 9, after the presenter adds the terms in the parentheses, the expression for the diagonal D is in what form?
5. In the example video in Exercise 13, Simplifying Radicals then Adding and Subtracting, the final answer is 2√2 + 2√. Can you complete the addition?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based