LEG 500 LEG500 Final Exam PART 2 Answers (SPRING 2016)
LEG 500 LEG/500 LEG500 Final Exam PART 2 (Spring 2016)
- According to MIT professor Layzer, the lobbyists for the energy corporations have used which of the following tactics to avoid stricter regulation?
- Eminent Domain is a practice governed under the _____ Amendment to the constitution
- Which of the following are permissible uses of power of eminent domain
- The power of the U.S. Government to take property from a private individual and use it for public purposes is:
- Which piece of legislation was passed first?
- In Native Village of Kivalina v. Exxonmobil Corporation, et. al, Judge Armstrong ruled.
- In the case of IMS Health, Inc., et. al. v. Kelly Ayotte, Attorney General of New Hampshire, “detailing” a drug is:
- The American Association of Advertising Agencies as agreed to a code that contains the following prohibitions in advertising.
- ________________ is the advertising industries established self-regulation organization.
- In FTC v. Silueta Distributors, Inc. and Stanley Klavir, Judge Armstrong ruled
- According to the FTC, deceptive advertising claims are
- The “dependence effect” is based on which proposition.
- According to the plaintiff’s attorney, the primary tactic defense attorneys use to minimize liability is:
- Strict liability arises when:
- According to Stephen Sugarman, performance-based regulation is
- Compensatory damages are:
- Product liability lawsuits focus on
- To win a case in negligence, a plaintiff must prove all but
- Napster is an example of what type of intellectual property theft?
- Intellectual property is different from other forms of property in that.
- Parodies are protected under what type of intellectual property law?
- Which if the following can be patentable
- The difference between the Project Gutenberg (PG) and the Google book scanning project is:
- The Guttenberg Project is focused on
- Universal City Studios, Inc. v. Eric Corley examines which piece of intellectual property legislation.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based