LAW 531 LAW531 Week 3 Quiz Answers (Phoenix)
LAW 531 Week 3 Quiz
Parties enter into a contract for services and one party commits a breach. The party who breached wants to continue with the contract but wants the terms revised. What is his best method of dispute resolution?
Which of the following is true when someone mistakenly makes an improvement to
the personal property of another ?
If a contract ends in a dispute, and the parties want to have the matter resolved without going to court, which is the most common method for them to pursue?
Oral agreements may be legally enforceable contracts with the exception of some
types of contracts specified in which law ?
What federal statute governs the legal use of electronic contracts ?
Which of the following is true about the public use doctrine ?
To create an enforceable contract, which of the following are needed ?
Which of the two parties are involved in every contract ?
A(n) ________ is an agreement that is stated orally or in written words .
Which of the following is the best definition for the legal term promissory estoppels ?
Which of the following examples is a bilateral contract ?
- Consideration, which is required in a contract, consists of which two elements ?
- Some trees were cut down and made into lumber, and the lumber was used to build a house. What type of property were the trees while they were growing, when they were lumber, and when they became part of the house, respectively
- Which of the following types of real property rights can be sold separately from the
- Contracts are discussed primarily in Sections 2 and 2A of the Uniform Commercial
Code pertaining to which of the following transactions
- An individual who finds the personal property of another, acquires legal title to that
property against the entire world, only if it is what type of personal property
- Both the Statute of Frauds and the Uniform Commercial Code require a valid,
enforceable contract to be signed by whom
- In order for a response to be considered a legal acceptance to an offer, and not a
counter offer, what rule must apply
- Apart from recovering damages, and recovering profits made by the offender,
successful plaintiffs in a misappropriation of a trade secret case can also
- Which of the following is an equitable doctrine designed to prevent unjust
enrichment and unjust detriment where no actual contract exists
- What is the highest type of ownership estate in real property
- Which of the following examples is a unilateral contract
- Jenson and Johnson enter into a contract that involves Johnson paying Jenson $1,000 for shoveling the snow from his driveway throughout the winter. Jenson, who was paid before work commenced, breached the contract on the very first day. He should refund $1,000 to Johnson as
Wildboards Company introduces a product called a “Rollerboard” for which it is granted a registered trademark. The Rollerboard is a snowboard with a removable row of wheels along the center of the underside. With the wheels attached, the user can attain extremely high speed in hard-packed snow conditions. In addition, many users have found that they can use their snowboards on streets with the wheels attached. This new use of snowboards becomes very popular and many competing snowboard makers introduce similar products. The sport becomes known generally as rollerboarding and most people refer to all such wheeled snowboards as rollerboards. What is the consequence of this scenario
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based