ITCC 121 ITCC121 Midterm Exam Answers (APU)
ITCC 121 Midterm (APUS)
1. Identify at least 3 types of computers, how they process information, and the purpose and function of key hardware components.
2. Identify how to maintain computer equipment and solve common problems relating to computer hardware.
3. Explain how software and hardware work together to perform computing tasks and how software is developed and upgraded.
4. Identify at least three different types of application software and general description relating to application software categories.
5. Using an operating system, identify what an operating system is and how it works, and solve common problems related to operating systems.
6. Illustrate the process of using an operating system to manipulate a computer’s desktop, files and disks.
7. Identify how to change system settings, install and remove software.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based