ITB 305 ITB305 Week 11 Final Exam Part 2 Answers (Strayer)
ITB 305 Week 11 Final Exam Part 2 (STRAYER)
- A(n) ____ is the transfer of the control of operations and management from one firm to another with the former becoming a unit of the latter, while a(n) ____ is the combination of operations and management of two firms to establish a new legal entity.
- A(n) ____ is a voluntary agreement of cooperation between firms.
- As a result of liberal policies, JVs have ____ and acquisitions have ____ in emerging economies.
- Keeping critical skills and technologies not meant to be shared a secret in an alliance is a method of preventing:
- Which is NOT one of the four phases in alliance dissolution?
- What is the best strategy for finding success with mergers and alliances, using an institution-based view?
- Which of the following best describes the motive for appointing a host-country national as head manager in a MNE subsidiary?
- Which of the following best describes the strength and weakness of the geographic area structure?
- Which of the following is a leading problem with the international division organizational structure?
- Which strategy is most difficult to implement and is the most organizationally complex?
- Which best describes what is meant by the phrase "value of innovation"?
- Which best describes the tension between central control and subsidiary initiative in a large firm?
- ____ is leading the world in managerial compensation.
- The resource-based view focuses on:
- Non-HR managers must be:
- Which of the following is NOT a balance sheet approach disadvantage?
- The most widely used method in expatriate compensation is:
- MNE strategies are:
- Which of the following is NOT one of the three areas proactive firms regularly engage in regarding CSR?
- Which of the following best describes a firm taking a reactive strategy regarding CSR?
- ____ is the consideration of, and response to, issues beyond the narrow economic, technical, and legal requirements of the firm to accomplish social benefits along with the traditional economic gains a firm seeks.
- The view that most closely follows the idea that a firm's code of conduct may be written mostly as a tool to help make good profits and not really aid the firm in becoming more "ethical" is which of the following?
- What is “range anxiety?”
- Which of the following is NOT one of the four segments of the strategic response framework?
- Which of the following is most closely aligned with the free market view of why a firm exists?
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based