ITB 305 ITB305 Week 11 Final Exam Part 1 Answers (Strayer)
ITB 305 Week 11 Final Exam Part 1 (STRAYER)
- Where does the International Monetary Fund receive its funds?
- Which of the following best describes a rate in which selective government intervention works hand-in-hand with allowing markets the freedom to work themselves out?
- In the trade relationship with China, why is the US dollar in more demand than the Chinese yuan?
- Which of the following is NOT an advantage of a strong US dollar?
- What is the "law of one price," where the price for identical products in different countries should be the same if trade barriers are absent?
- Which is NOT one of the primary types of foreign exchange transactions?
- Which one of the following was agreed upon and launched at the end of the Uruguay Round trade talks?
- Which of the following is the economic trade agreement between Australia and New Zealand
- Which one of the following was NOT part of the agenda of the Doha round?
- Which of the NAFTA members benefited the most from this free trade agreement by securing preferential treatment for 80% of its exports
- Efforts to reduce trade and investment barriers within one region refer to:
- Out of the following, which one is an example of regional economic integration?
- Which one of the following is NOT a function of WTO?
- Which of the following is NOT a part of VRIO?
- Which of the following is NOT one of the 5 strategies for entrepreneurial SMEs to internationalize without leaving their home country?
- Small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) account for ____ percent of the number of firms worldwide.
- The key differentiator between rapidly and slowly internationalizing SMEs is
- Which of the following would most likely foster more entrepreneurship?
- Which is a major reason for China looking more towards informal financing?
- One disadvantage for non-equity modes contractual agreements is:
- Foreign market entry is a(n) ____ overseas actions.
- Sometimes foreign firms are discriminated against
- Beyond geographic advantages, location-specific advantages arising from the clustering of economic activities in certain countries are referred to as:
- The motto for international business is:
- From a resource-based view, managers need to:
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based