ITB 305 ITB305 Midterm Exam Part 2 Answers (Strayer)
ITB 305 Midterm Exam Part 2 (STRAYER)
- Turning over an organizational activity to an outside supplier that will perform it on behalf of the local firm is also called:
- The point at which an industry-specific activity becomes common across industries and the need to keep it proprietary no longer exists is also called:
- The combination of resources and assets that enables a firm to gain a competitive advantage is also called:
- An examination as to whether a firm has the resources and capabilities to perform a particular activity in a manner superior to competitors is:
- The difficulty of identifying the causal determinants of successful firm performance is also called
- Turning over an organizational activity to a domestic firm is also called:
- Which of the following is NOT an intangible asset?
- Which of the following is NOT a tangible asset?
- Which of the following are the four focal points of the resource-based view?
- An economic theory that accounts for changes in the patterns of trade over time is known as
- Which of the following is the first theory to incorporate dynamic changes in patterns of trade?
- Which of the following is a classical theory?
- Which of the following is a comparative advantage strength?
- As a major tariff barrier, a(n) ____ is a tax imposed on imports.
- The theory of absolute advantage is:
- The idea that governments should actively protect domestic industries from imports and vigorously promote exports represents
- Factor endowments, which refer to the natural and human resource repertoires, were noted by:
- The amount of FDI moving in a given period in a certain direction is:
- Between the 1950s and the early 1980s, the radical view was influential throughout:
- What is a sovereign wealth fund?
- A political view that approves FDI only when its benefit outweighs its costs is known as:
- Since the 1980s, countries such as Brazil, China, Hungary, India, Ireland, and Russia have adopted:
- Most countries practice
- The share of FDI-based value added of foreign affiliates of MNEs in world GDP:
- ____ suggests that FDI, unrestricted by government intervention, will enable countries to tap into their absolute or comparative advantage by specializing in the production of certain goods or services.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based