ITB 305 ITB305 Midterm Exam Part 1 Answers (Strayer)
ITB 305 Midterm Exam Part 1 (STRAYER)
- Which expression does the author use to describe contemporary globalization?
- Which of the following is NOT a view on globalization stressed by the author?
- The pendulum view of globalization is embraced by:
- ____ is/are measured as the sum of value added by resident firms, households, and government operating in an economy.
- In order to better compare/contrast costs of living in the various environments GNP/GDP may be adjusted to:
- How many individuals are employed by foreign-owned firms throughout the world?
- In order to answer the question: "What determines the success and failures of firms around the globe?," the author introduces which two core perspectives?
- The ____-based view suggests that in order to achieve remarkable success, a firm must possess some very rare and powerful firm-specific resources and capabilities that are the envy of their rivals around the globe.
- What defines the field of global business more than anything else?
- The government taking a "hands-off approach" is known as:
- Political risk is associated with political changes that may negatively impact domestic and foreign firms. Which statement about political risk is correct?
- A pure command economy is:
- ____ are defined as "fundamental and comprehensive changes introduced to the formal and informal rules of the game that affect organizations as players."
- More than 80 countries practice:
- The world's largest democracy is:
- ____ are exclusive legal rights of firms to use specific names, brands, and designs to differentiate their products from others.
- The main supportive pillar(s) for informal institutions is/are:
- A(n) ____ is a set of guidelines for helping a firm make ethical decisions:
- You as a student studying this book are advised to invest in your career by doing the following except:
- Which of the following is the largest religion in the world based on number of adherents?
- Which of the following is the law enacted in 1977 that bans bribery to foreign officials?
- An American firm operating in the Middle East struggles with enforcing rules against sexual discrimination against Muslim women working in its management. This is an example of:
- Which of the following is a factor behind English being accepted as the global business language?
- Which of the following countries can be defined as a high-context culture?
- A term that seeks to find middle ground between cultural divergence and convergence is:
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based