ISM 3230 Quiz 10 with Answers (Florida Atlantic University)
- An interface is implemented?
- An interface must be extended?
- Exceptions allow programmers to communicate that an unexpected event has occurred.
- If not caught an exception will stop program execution.
- We cannot extend the exception class.
- A class can extend a serializable class?
- If caught an exception will stop program execution?
- A class may be implement another class?
- A class may extend another class
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based