INF 410 INF410 Week 2 Quiz Answers (Ashford)
INF 410 Week 2 Quiz Answers
- Scott has just been given a project that has a specific target date. After discussion with top management he finds that while the date is important the cost is more important and a slip in delivery would be acceptable if required to meet the cost targets. The target date is best classified as
- In a work breakdown structure deliverables are ignored and replaced with activities or tasks that have been grouped in phases.
- Only activities that occur at the end of a chain of activities can have free slack.
- People working on prototype development needing time to interact with the design engineers after the design is completed is an example of:
- Project costs are typically viewed from all of the following except:
- The project structure chosen to manage the project will have little impact on the actual project work to be accomplished.
- A/an _________ activity has more than one dependency arrow flowing from it.
- The first step of project scope definition is to
- Scope definitions are usually brief with only one or two pages being typical for small projects.
- By definition, the critical path always has zero slack.
We Also Recommend
"Applying Skills Learned" Please respond to the following- From the e-Activity, explain what you learned about the Website you selected
(TCO 3) Managers are often required to make decisions about the future based